Information on Protection of Personal Data;
As Birol Berber, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of your personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”). We would like to inform our customers about our purpose and methods of collecting, processing and transferring personal data and, accordingly, your rights arising from the Law.
1. Methods of collecting personal data
As Birol Berber, as a data controller, within the framework of our legal obligations arising from the legislation; You can use the services of our brands, to inform you about our campaigns with your approval, to record your suggestions and complaints, to set better service standards for you, to determine and implement Birol Barber and business strategies, your personal data verbally, through websites, social media channels and similar means, We collect it by written or electronic means.
Your personal data, which was obtained in accordance with the law before the Personal Data Protection Law came into force, is also processed and protected in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
2. Processing of personal data and purposes of processing
As Birol Berber, through our call centers, written communication channels, social media pages and/or all kinds of channels including but not limited to; Your personal and/or sensitive personal data, which we obtain with your consent, can be obtained, recorded, stored, stored, changed, updated, periodically checked, rearranged, classified, in whole or in part, for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed or stipulated in the relevant law. can be kept, in case of legal or service-related actual requirements, with private-legal persons with whom Birol Berber works, or with public institutions and organizations for which it is legally liable, and/or relevant third-party real persons/legal persons residing in Turkey or abroad. It can be shared/transferred, transferred abroad in case of legal or service-related actual requirements. Birol Berber customers can benefit from the services of our brands, inform you about our campaigns if you approve, record your suggestions and complaints, create better service standards for you, determine and implement Birol Berber commercial and business strategies, and in any case, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the relevant We inform you that we may process your personal data in accordance with the legislation.
3. Transfer of Personal Data
Birol Berber only; Based on your express consent or within the framework of the security and confidentiality principles specified in the Law, within the country and abroad, provided that the necessary security measures are taken, providing the business relationship between the data owners and our customers and/or holding meetings for this purpose, services, opportunities and in order to provide opportunities and improve service quality; Our group companies, business partners, customers with whom we have contracted and provided services due to our activities, suppliers, audit companies or public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request this data as required by a legal obligation, including but not limited to other relevant authorities.
4. Rights of Personal Data Owners Enumerated in Article 11 of the KVK Law (“Law”)
- Birol Berber will respond to the following requests of the relevant persons: To learn whether Birol Berber processes personal data concerning them and which personal data it processes,
- Receiving information about the purposes of the processing activity,
- Knowing the third parties to whom Birol Berber transfers personal data in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the Law,
- In case of request for correction, deletion or destruction of personal data; requesting the notification of the transactions made to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- Receive a copy of your personal data.
Fulya Mah. Ortaklar Cad. Akıncı Bayırı Sok. Star Apt. No:7 D:14 34394 Birol Berber website located in Şişli/Istanbul is the data controller within the scope of KVKK.
Personal data owners can contact us regarding their opinions and questions.
Email: [email protected]